Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stage Raw: Tell Me Where You're Going, I'll Tell You Where I've Been - Los Angeles Art - Style Council

Stage Raw: Tell Me Where You're Going, I'll Tell You Where I've Been - Los Angeles Art - Style Council: "TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING, I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I'VE BEEN

The 9th Annual Los Angeles Storytelling Festival takes place this coming Saturday November 13, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Culver-Palms UMC Complex, 4464 Sepulveda Blvd. Culver City, Ca. 90230

Stories told by Cece Antoinette, Dylan Brody, Helen Brown, Slash Coleman, Ellaraino, Bess Fanning, Joe Herrington, Anneke Jong, David LeBarron, John McGee, David O'Shea, Ellen Switkes, and Sylvia Velasquez-Lawrence -- from traditional fairy and folk tales and contemporary personal stories, both tragic and comedic."

No comments: