Sunday, November 28, 2010

X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson speaks of her joy at being compared to Aretha Franklin - Liverpool Local News - News - Liverpool Echo

X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson speaks of her joy at being compared to Aretha Franklin - Liverpool Local News - News - Liverpool Echo:
"X FACTOR’S Rebecca Ferguson today told of her joy after being compared with one of the giants of soul music Aretha Franklin.

The mum-of-two was back with a vengeance as she wowed viewers with two show-stopping performances for 'Rock Week'.

And she told the ECHO regular visits back to Liverpool were keeping her in good spirits.

Rebecca, 24, said: 'Beatles Week wasn’t my best week. I think the pressure got to me with being from Liverpool and I just cracked.

'Afterwards I gave myself a hard time and I thought I just need to focus a bit more. I was really excited about my songs for Rock Week.

'I think everyone was nervous because everyone wanted to get through to the semi-final. I would love it if I won but most of all I just want to have a ball."

No comments: