Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bethenny Frankel: I Was "Obsessed With Dieting" - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com

Bethenny Frankel: I Was "Obsessed With Dieting" - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com: "In the new issue of Us Weekly, the Bethenny Ever After star, 40, opens up about the obsession with dieting, which first started at age eight -- when her mom sent her to a New York obesity clinic -- and continued well into her thirties.

PHOTOS: The Real Housewives of New York stars' cattiest moments

'I spent my entire life being obsessed with dieting,' she tells this week's issue (on stands now). 'Bingeing and then fasting or starving. Forbidding everything. That's how I used to be: up and down 5 pounds every single day, to the extremes. My metabolism was totally wrecked.'

Among the '5,000 diets' Frankel tried: Atkins, the Scarsdale diet, the Beverly Hills diet, and the cabbage-soup diet."

No comments: