Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jessica Alba Breaks Pregnacy News on…Facebook: Why Celebrity Magazines Should Be Worried? - Mark Pasetsky - iCelebrity - Forbes

Jessica Alba Breaks Pregnacy News on…Facebook: Why Celebrity Magazines Should Be Worried? - Mark Pasetsky - iCelebrity - Forbes: "If this trend continues and more celebrities share their exclusives via social media, it will further impact celebrity newsstand sales in a bad way.

Below is Alba’s official statement:

“It’s been a while since I’ve been on FB & I thought I’d drop by to let you all in on some exciting news. Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn’t hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day!” Jess wrote."

No comments: