Thursday, October 27, 2011

Volunteering Extreme Makeover 7 homes 7 days - Sgolis « Seekyt

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL CELEBRITY STYLE POSTING!!!   MEMBERS OF THE VOLUNTEER CREW THAT HELPED EXTREME MAKEOVER ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND CELEBRITIES IN LIFE.  WE HAPPEN TO KNOW ONE OF THE VOLUNTEERS AND WANTED TO RELAY HER EXPERIENCE VIA ARTICLE INTRODUCTION STYLED POSTING. please click here to read the full article by Susan.
my husband and I are part of the show which airs in November. It is the 200th Extreme Makeover show. At the green house I was filmed greeting the crate and barrel truck and bringing the furniture into the home.
The day was hot and sunny and when I got inside the home a cameraman from Good Morning America asked me to polish a refrigerator which I did without hesitation. He filmed me and I was on GMA on 10/26/11. I was so excited and never dreamed that I would be part of the show or that I would be on GMA!
The homes are wonderful, each unique and built as a friendly community. The extreme
Volunteering Extreme Makeover 7 homes 7 days - Sgolis « Seekyt

No comments: