Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Movie Night: A Walk In My Shoes

read full post by clicking on title Family Movie Night: A Walk In My Shoes: "I am really looking forward to sitting down and watching television tonight with my kids. I can't say how long it's been since I could honestly say that. Mostly because even wannabe-family-themed shows leave me explaining things between 8 and 9 p.m. at night that I would rather leave to the light of day.

With Family Movie Night, Walmart and P&G have promised families in NBC's viewing area that 'you can be confident that the programming on their screens will be fun and action-packed, without the worry of having to dive for the remote to change the channel when inappropriate ads or other content comes on.' I don't know about you, but I am going to hold them to it. Look for a review of the show here on Monday by me using my 'Is it family friendly?' spotlight."

No comments: