Thursday, February 24, 2011

Helena Bonham Carter talks fashion with Grazia magazine - Fashion Magazine News :: iSUBSCRiBE - Magazine Subscription Specials

Helena Bonham Carter talks fashion with Grazia magazine - Fashion Magazine News :: iSUBSCRiBE - Magazine Subscription Specials: "The actress, who is nominated for an Oscar for her role in The King's Speech, is well known for her rather eccentric penchant for fashion.

'I love fashion and I love to have fun with it - I'm a firm believer in that,' she told Grazia magazine.

She said, unsurprisingly, that she doesn't care what anyone else thinks when it comes to her style choices.

'I dress the way I want to, not for anyone else. But I do put a lot of thought into it, especially for red carpets,' the actress told Grazia magazine."

No comments: