Monday, February 21, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt, 3 Tiffany & Co. rings: Photos

On a recent interview with ELLEN,  Jennifer Love Hewitt revealed that she has picked out three engagement rings and has them on hold at Tiffany & Co.  I think Jennifer has the right idea and a great time saver.  Stash the wish list, hide the catalogs, just be upfront and honest. Pick out the rings you like yourself and let the soon to be groom choose from the assortment.  Jennifer is brilliant!  How brilliant?  Almost as brilliant as one of the Tiffany diamonds she has picked out.

Tiffany & Co. has a long standing reputation for the brilliance of their diamonds which is achieved by a special cut with their classic designs.

Jennifer Love Hewitt did not specify which rings she chose, saving some surprises for private.  She has this to say in her interview with Ellen:

"I feel women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we're not very good at nailing that down for them. And I feel like I don't want to be upset if he picks a bad ring, so I feel like having three picked out and saying, "Look! Look at this plethora of things you can chose from!" - Jennifer Love Hewitt


I checked out engagement rings while visiting the Scottsdale, Arizona Tiffany & Co. store. The wonderful representatives assisted in choosing three lovely rings that would be my "celeb wannabe" look. I saved the best one for last.  The pink ones are trending this year and I am guessing JLH would favor pink.

The rings pictured below are 4 carat or less.  Word has it that the style police are favoring brides with colored icing.  Pink is hot, but the diamonds below are what caught my eye.

Question to Jennifer Love Hewitt - when will we see your bling?







\
all photos on this page are by Darla Hanger  all rights reserved

1 comment:

phil230 said...

A versatile square of such valuables will prominence a woman’s facilities and move out her most suitable assets. Pandora Beads