Monday, February 21, 2011

This was the best freaking solo on American Idol : Jacob Lusk

This guy's solo brought tears to my eyes and a standing ovation from judges and crowd. It was soooo emotional (hand me my hankie - please). It had nothing to do with his age, (15) he was just THAT good. 

My hubby who is music buff was standing with his jaw dropped just saying;
WOW, Wow "WOOOOOW".
Normally I don't like this style of singing, but it hit the mark right on the target and Steven Tyler was totally impressed.

Maybe you had to be there. But don't miss playing this video - it will go down as an Idol moment in history.





YouTube - American Idol 2011 Hollywood Solo - Jacob Lusk: ""

Sharing information and tips to increase earnings. Increase your passive, residual income. Guest bloggers welcome. http://hangingstars.blogspot.com for Celeb News

No comments: